Hey there

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cable Player
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey there

Postby Cable Player » 23 May 2011, 11:58

Hello there,
I was directed to this forum from the phpbb support forums. I seek help getting the Xbox Leaderboard MOD working, it's driving me bonkers!

The site looks very well presented and organised, :)

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Re: Hey there

Postby steve » 29 May 2011, 20:21

Welcome!
Steve ©

Cable Player

Re: Hey there

Postby Cable Player » 23 Jun 2011, 13:51

Thank you, Steve :)

Return to “Introductions”