Hello from Staffordshire

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PeanuT

Hello from Staffordshire

Postby PeanuT » 07 Oct 2011, 17:52

hello i joined this forum a few days ago to get help on building my website and adding mods but i think its time i say hello and get to know a few foe on here :) well i'm from Staffordshire as the title says lol i'm 20 years old and i am new to phpbb3 i had a website a few years ago for a clan i was in based on phpbb1 and i new a few things back then but i have lost my way as i have been building forums on... dare i say but SMF but i am back to phpbb as its a shed lot better board to use my website is [url]http://www.fearthepeanuts.co.cc[/url] but its not really up yet as i'm currently moving host provider from a free one to a paid one...

Well here is me saying hello

thanks PeanuT
Website Founder of
Finger, My Arse! LoL Love The Royle Family

martin123456
Old member
Old member

Re: Hello from Staffordshire

Postby martin123456 » 07 Oct 2011, 17:55

I used to be a smf freak too phpbb was junk but now i'm converted oh and howdy :D

PeanuT

Postby PeanuT » 07 Oct 2011, 17:56

SMF is good for first time forum admin but then when you want to add more things to a forum its best to use phpbb in less you want to pay for the big ones lol
Website Founder of

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Oct 2011, 18:11

:wave: and welcome

Terr0r_2

Postby Terr0r_2 » 07 Oct 2011, 18:22

welcome here on rmcgirr83.org have a nice time here
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 07 Oct 2011, 18:27

Hey mate! Look out for that red noob!

PeanuT

Postby PeanuT » 07 Oct 2011, 18:44

Website Founder of

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 09 Oct 2011, 11:27

Return to “Introductions”