Kiaora from New Zealand

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kiwiplymouth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kiaora from New Zealand

Postby kiwiplymouth » 07 Oct 2011, 19:23

Kiaora everyone.
I'm a coolstore manager from the South Island of New Zealand who recently took over the running of a forum.
I have almost no experience with updating, upgrading and maintaining these things so I look forward to picking your brains.
Oh and GO THE ALL BLACKS

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Kiaora from New Zealand

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Oct 2011, 19:23

:cheers:

Terr0r_2

Postby Terr0r_2 » 07 Oct 2011, 19:24

welcome here on rmcgirr83.org have a nice time here
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look

PeanuT

Postby PeanuT » 07 Oct 2011, 19:31

i'm sure you will get a lot of help here as like every one on here has there own different kind of forum and different mods on it lol
Website Founder of
Finger, My Arse! LoL Love The Royle Family

weeds

Postby weeds » 07 Oct 2011, 19:51

Welcome - Spent 3 weeks in NZ. SAw the Whitbread racers there...

Return to “Introductions”