Terve!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Peetra
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Terve!

Postby Peetra » 20 Oct 2011, 15:05

Hi,

I am Peetra from Finland and I am very impressed with this board and all its nice surplus features..
FYI though. This is the forst time in over 50(!) phpBB-registrations that the activation mail went into the trash bin in gmail.

Cherrypie!
// Peetra.

weeds

Re: Terve!

Postby weeds » 20 Oct 2011, 15:11

tervetuloa! (thanks Google)

Peetra
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Peetra » 20 Oct 2011, 15:25

Kiitos, kiitos!

A funny thing about me is though, that my mother tounge is not Finnish, it is Swedish, I belong to a minority here in Finland that speaks Sweden. As some people know Finland was a part of Sweden from the 13th century to 1809 and my family goes back ages before that time.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 20 Oct 2011, 17:01

:wave: say "Hi" to tumba for me.

Peetra
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Peetra » 20 Oct 2011, 19:47

Haha, I did, he was a little bit confused seeing me wawing and saying "Hi!", I first forgot to tell him that it was you. :D

Terr0r_2

Postby Terr0r_2 » 21 Oct 2011, 04:15

welcome here on rmcgirr83.org have a nice time here
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look

Peetra
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Peetra » 22 Oct 2011, 23:11

Here is quite nice, yes. :)

Return to “Introductions”