Hello from Maine!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DG_deafgal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Maine!

Postby DG_deafgal » 12 Jan 2012, 00:58

Just dropping by to say hello! Uyuh, I'm a Mainiah! I'm here hopefully to learn something. :)

Awesome choices of smilies, now I'm spoiled!

Well, gotta go explore as this is a wicked website!
~DG

Terr0r_2

Re: Hello from Maine!

Postby Terr0r_2 » 12 Jan 2012, 12:55

Welcome here on rmcgirr83.org have a nice time here
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 12 Jan 2012, 15:00

Been to Maine a few times, mostly for whitewater rafting. :)

:wave: and welcome!

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 12 Jan 2012, 23:15

Welcome aboard. Please send me some lobster :)

The best white water rafting is 1 block away from my house... :)

Good friends of ours.... http://outdooradventurecenter.com/

DG_deafgal

Postby DG_deafgal » 13 Jan 2012, 00:38

Awww Thank you guys (Ter, RMcGirr, & Ooopsie)!!

Well, born and raised in Maine and I've never did the white water rafting thing. Shocking, huh?! I need to put that on my bucket list! I've biked down Sunday River (mountain/ski resort), is that just as exciting as white water rafting? lol

@ Ooopsie if you do not mind, may I correct you on something? It's Lobstah, not Lobster! That's how we say it around here,lol. Thanks for sharing the website! I do go kayaking, it's fun, I usually take it out on lakes & "calm" rivers.

Well, I guess I'll surf around the website to build up my confident in getting myself acquaintance with phpBB3 Modifications.

~ DG

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 13 Jan 2012, 01:27

Oh, yeah. Sorry. Like paaaak the caaaa? (Park the car?).

DG_deafgal

Postby DG_deafgal » 13 Jan 2012, 01:45

Hey bud no worries! Your so close! We lose the "r", like Supper = Suppah and Car = Cah. :)

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 13 Jan 2012, 01:50

My dad was form Atlantic City, NJ. Watah Oice. (Iced Water, water ice).

DG_deafgal

Postby DG_deafgal » 31 Mar 2012, 20:36

Hello again! Just dropping by and hoping all is well with you guys! :)

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 01 Apr 2012, 01:42

All is good Patty.
Well, I didn't win the lottery last night so I can't take everyone to dinner... but it's good.
How are you doing?
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 01 Apr 2012, 10:52

DG_deafgal

Postby DG_deafgal » 01 Apr 2012, 22:06

Sniper_E - Awwwww, I'm sorry that you didn't win the lottery last night. I believed Steve tampered with the lottery machine on you. You know how he is...
These days, I've been busy with work and keeping the website up to date. I'm still learning all about the phpbb coding world, not up to speed like you and your buddies on here. Someday, someday... :)

DG_deafgal

Postby DG_deafgal » 01 Apr 2012, 22:08

Rich - It's good to be the King, you know what to do with Steve. :o

Return to “Introductions”