Hello!

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zepitou
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello!

Postby zepitou » 22 Feb 2012, 21:17

Hi there,

Well I'm new to this forum so hello everbody!

I'm administrating a community forum of xbox players. I'm interested with the Xbox leaderboards v2 mod but before buying it, I'm looking for an exhaustive list of features of this mod. I'm sorry if it's already somewhere on this board but I couldn't find it.
Indeed, I'm wondering how the data retrieved by this mod are stored in the db so I could use them for other purpose (like creating forum succes/rank depending on achievments our members have unlocked per game).

Thanks in advance!
zepitou
>> <<

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Hello!

Postby RMcGirr83 » 22 Feb 2012, 21:31

:wave:

for an exhaustive list of features just visit the leaderboard on here.

zepitou

Postby zepitou » 22 Feb 2012, 21:42

Hi RMcGirr83,

Thanks for your answer. At least could you please confirm me that with your mod I could obtain for a given gamertag the list of this gamertag played games and achievments then manipulate the data.

Thanks!
>> <<

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 22 Feb 2012, 22:46

Hi zep, and Welcome to the site.

You are in the Welcome Center forum. If you have any questions about the leaderboard or need support, please post in them in the Leaderboard forum. Like Rich said, you can find a lot of topics in there that may answer your questions.

Glad you could join us...
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ooopsie » 23 Feb 2012, 02:22

Howdy!!!

Return to “Introductions”