Private phpBB...

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Private phpBB...

Postby Krank » 21 Dec 2006, 12:35

hey guys,
how can i make my forum private? i mean all of it.
like when someone goes to http://www.yoursite.com its gives the log in page, if not logged in, can't see anything but the log in page, can that be done?

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 21 Dec 2006, 12:49

This is possible. Lord Le Brand has made a great [url=http://phpbbmodders.net/viewtopic.php?t=689]MOD[/url] for this! :)

- we're poor!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 21 Dec 2006, 15:01

No MOD is required, you can do that with the standard permissions. Simply set VIEW and READ both to REG and you're done.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Private phpBB...

Postby igorw » 21 Dec 2006, 15:04

- we're poor!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 21 Dec 2006, 22:25

Hmm. Okay. If you're just talking about forum content, you don't need to do anything but permissions. If you want to also keep folks out of the memberlist and so on, then a MOD would be required.

Krank

Postby Krank » 22 Dec 2006, 04:11

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team

Postby Lord Le Brand » 22 Dec 2006, 17:07

nice to see people are actually using one of my mods :P

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”