Possible To Make A Mod Like This?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possible To Make A Mod Like This?

Postby Morris » 23 Feb 2007, 08:52

Would it be possible to make i mod similar to this function on this page?
http://www.plingdirect.com/page.php?pageid=2&subid=4

The page is on Swedish, but what its all about is that some gamblers show what the have played, and what games they have won on and witch they have lost on.

I just wondering if this would be possible to make because i think many gamblers on many forums would use a function like this.

If some one of the experts on this site think this would be possible i would put this in the mod request.

poyntesm

Postby poyntesm » 23 Feb 2007, 13:59

Possible - Yes.
Effort & Time Required - Very high
My Mods :, ,
My Blog :

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 23 Feb 2007, 16:40

I agree with poyntesm. :)

- we're poor!

Morris

Postby Morris » 23 Feb 2007, 17:57

How mutch time could that take to make at mod like that?
A couples of months?

I mean if i wood pay some one to do it, how long could it take, and what could it cost?

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 23 Feb 2007, 18:55

If all you are looking for is a way to enter data and then turn around and display data, I don't see where the challenge is. Before asking for a time or cost estimate, you need to have more of a specification than a link to an existing page. :-) You need to decide what you want the MOD to do, how many pages are involved (data entry, viewing, moderator, admin, ...) and what sort of features you want it to have.

When I looked at the page you linked, I just saw a list. A simple list can be created like the memberlist.php code.

Morris

Postby Morris » 23 Feb 2007, 21:16

Well what i am looking for is like that link a showd.
Where the data i put in the ACP and then is shown in an page on the forum, like what game i played, wath the odds is, how much money i bet and the bookmaker, and then when the match is over i put in the right sign for the match, like 1 X or 2, and then the mod keeps record of loses or wins and the funds goes up or down.

And then so the members can see the last bets, an archive or something with the bets that are done.
The system should only alow the admin put in data and stuff.
And only members to see this page and not guests.

And then maybe some light view if the statistics in the fund from the start, like if the funds starts on 1000$ for an example.

I use a similar mod on my forum now for sports prediction tournaments.
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... ght=sports

But this should only be for the sports fonds so to say.

I hope someone understands me.

Excuse me for my bad english.

poyntesm

Postby poyntesm » 24 Feb 2007, 22:22

My Mods :, ,
My Blog :

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”