Your first phpBB3 impression

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EY
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Your first phpBB3 impression

Postby EY » 20 Mar 2007, 02:45

What was your first phpBB3 impression when you first saw it?

Well i particulary one of the least didn't like it as much but am starting to like it more and more slowly as i look into it. I first thought it was VERY hard and ugly to use. Then continued using it and man this is getting better!

Tell us about your first impression!
Never Say Never!

tqm_z

Postby tqm_z » 22 Mar 2007, 05:48

have you seen Olympus with proSilver?

bjacobs1981

Re: Your first phpBB3 impression

Postby bjacobs1981 » 22 Mar 2007, 07:19

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 22 Mar 2007, 10:57

Never Say Never!

shaythong

Postby shaythong » 23 Mar 2007, 03:02

I have thought "Wow, this is a wonderful phpBB3, lots of new features and security fixes. Except, it's in testing. I can use it but it might not include an upgrade to the RC/final, as they said.".

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 23 Mar 2007, 12:17

Well its not recommended to use it anyways ;)
Never Say Never!

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”