How do I remove the BBcode menu in the editor?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gemigene
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do I remove the BBcode menu in the editor?

Postby gemigene » 15 Jun 2007, 00:31

Hi,

I have disabled BBcodes on one of my boards (2.0.22) and would like to know how to remove the BBcode menu in the editor (posts and PMs).

Thanks,
Gene
Last edited by gemigene on 12 Jan 2015, 23:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed topic icon

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: How do I remove the BBcode menu in the editor?

Postby igorw » 15 Jun 2007, 09:56

The files you're looking for is templates/subSilver/posting_body.tpl ;)
Last edited by igorw on 12 Jan 2015, 23:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected :P

- we're poor!

gemigene

Postby gemigene » 15 Jun 2007, 20:31

gemigene

Postby gemigene » 15 Jun 2007, 20:43

The above worked, the only thing is that this user said open index_body.tpl whereas it should have been posting_body.tpl.

Cheers,
Gene
:thumbsup:

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 16 Jun 2007, 13:51

Glad to help :)

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”