CSS Private error...

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CSS Private error...

Postby Krank » 25 Jul 2007, 05:54

If you check phpBB.com, and try to view the stylesheet it'll give you the "stop being nosy" message lol, which is kinda nice, I want to make my CSS File like that for my template, how can I do that?

Another question, I'm using a custom made template for my forum, is there anyway to make it copyrighted? so If I saw another forum using it, they have to remove the style? lol

blah lol probably there isn't a way, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: CSS Private error...

Postby igorw » 25 Jul 2007, 08:54

Can you link to the css file that's giving you that error? CSS loads fine for me, only having problems when looking at phpBB.com/community/styles :P

- we're poor!

Krank

Postby Krank » 25 Jul 2007, 09:55

http://www.phpbb.com/community/styles/p ... /index.css

And yea, sorry for not mentioning the /community/ part hehe

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 25 Jul 2007, 10:18

- we're poor!

Krank

Postby Krank » 27 Jul 2007, 08:04

Oh... eh, I guess its ok, not a big deal lol

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”