Colorize Forumtitle+Simple SubForum?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RedStar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Colorize Forumtitle+Simple SubForum?

Postby RedStar » 04 Jun 2008, 01:32

hello

I'm using Colorize Forum Title from here

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/3232

and the great Simple Subforum from this site. To colorize the titles on top level I have no problem. But when I make some forums as subforums they just lost their colors.

Is there any way to colorize the subforums title too?

I know that I have to make some changes to my code but where and what?

Thanks.

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”