Fatal error: Allowed memory size of...

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ch8rt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of...

Postby ch8rt » 20 Jun 2008, 21:02

OK, I need some help please. I'm getting the memory error on a phpbb3 forum.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14814 bytes) in /home/maturega/public_html/forum/includes/functions_template.php on line 103

The error is on every page (I think because its related to a call in the functions_template.php). The first time it occured the limit was set at 8M. I've successfully changed the php.ini with the following code

memory_limit = 36M

I've tried up to 180M and the error is still there, just with different values. Then when I get to about 195M the error changes to an Internal Server Error. It obviously shouldn't need to go that high anyway.

Anyone got any ideas to help? :roll:

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of...

Postby Semi_Deus » 20 Jun 2008, 21:50

I'm sorry, we are not an phpBB3 support forum. We are here for MOD authors, and their modifications.
Now if you got this error after installing a modification that is posted on phpBBModders, then it is fine.

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

ch8rt

Postby ch8rt » 20 Jun 2008, 22:07

apologies. :(

blazes816
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby blazes816 » 21 Jun 2008, 19:12

Remember that you're always free to get support from phpbb.com

User Number 9e071a3a594a8964cbefe784f8a6afaa94c0de17
My MODs:

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”