Direct link to topic when sub-forum image clicked on?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Quahappy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Direct link to topic when sub-forum image clicked on?

Postby Quahappy » 18 May 2009, 22:45

When I had phpBB2, I also has Simple subforums MOD installed. From the board index, you could click on the subforum image and it would take you direct to the latest post of a topic in that subforum. With phpBB3, when subforum image is clicked on, it takes you to forum selected! Missing that handy shortcut.

I am looking into doing this myself but if anyone has already achieved this, then let me know!
If you don't ask....

Quahappy

Re: Direct link to topic when sub-forum image clicked on?

Postby Quahappy » 02 Jul 2009, 14:04

What I've mentioned above I've noticed has also been mentioned several times at phpBB.com now. I've had absolutely no time to work on this of late so it'll be interesting to see if this missing feature (which worked in phpBB2 with Simple Subforums MOD) gets implemented. ;)
If you don't ask....

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”