MODDB reopened [discussion]

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MODDB reopened [discussion]

Postby igorw » 30 Jun 2007, 10:11

[url=http://phpbbmodders.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2016]WHEEEEEEE![/url]

Finally! :) :thumbsup: :D

- we're poor!

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: MODDB reopened [discussion]

Postby Ganon_Master » 30 Jun 2007, 11:11

W00T!!

Took them a little while, but it's finally back! :D

DualFusion

Postby DualFusion » 04 Jul 2007, 03:36

Wow, alot of things happened since i was gone, my internet crashed the day after rc2 was released, i even missed mod authors convention :( Well, now since im back up, i got a PM saying that one of my phpbb2 mods that i submitted around january was accepted, and i also submitted my wpm mod for validation and am going to make an update for it soon, and am going to submit another of my phpbb3 mods soon as well. WOOT!!! my first mod in the db :D
Look at my rank!!!! I am a guru!!! yay!! :D

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 04 Jul 2007, 12:10

Welcome back, kevin!

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”