Best ways

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EY
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best ways

Postby EY » 03 Aug 2007, 12:13

What is the best way to make a free phpBB3 forums script?
I don't know how to do it but can someone help me and tell me the best ways of doing that?

thanks
Never Say Never!

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Best ways

Postby EY » 12 Aug 2007, 11:14

Anyone?
Never Say Never!

drathbun

Re: Best ways

Postby drathbun » 13 Aug 2007, 16:23

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”