Email inactive users?

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frost

Email inactive users?

Postby Frost » 21 Sep 2007, 06:38

Someone brought this up to me, and since I was here posting the other question I think I should ask this too

Is there a way to make phpbb3 email a user if they have become inactive on the board for 2 weeks? With the "2 weeks" being configurable as well as the emailed message?

A push in the right direction? Consider me a blindfolded man lol

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”