ACP - config, permission.. Example sought

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
websnail

ACP - config, permission.. Example sought

Postby websnail » 21 Nov 2007, 01:18

I'm looking for a mod that is already in use that has created a fairly hefty ACP system for things like setting configuration variables, 3rd party table vars and of course permissions.

I appreciate there's documentation out there but I learn somewhat better from looking at code that's actually doing something as it tends to provide a few additional clues when my brain is aching.

Any suggestions of good mods to look at?

websnail

Re: ACP - config, permission.. Example sought

Postby websnail » 23 Nov 2007, 13:34

Totally forgot to actually look at the ACP code for phpBB3 native files so found what I was looking for there...

*applies clue stick to self*

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”