ACP configuration ref

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
websnail

ACP configuration ref

Postby websnail » 23 Nov 2007, 15:04

I've done my best to understand and document how the ACP handles a configuration page using the $display_vars array and the build_cfg_template() function but I'm what you might call a bit lost on some of the details.

The initial effort is here:
http://olympuswiki.naderman.de/Build_cfg_template

... in case anyone can add/correct my guesswork.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”