How do I install addon template files?

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
psykx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do I install addon template files?

Postby psykx » 12 Feb 2008, 17:37

How can I use MODX to install template files? I have a folder called bbwiki which needs to reside inside all the the style/$stylename/ dir's

am I making sense?

psykx

Re: How do I install addon template files?

Postby psykx » 15 Feb 2008, 10:38

OK i get it now I'll just have to leave the specific styles to the user

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Semi_Deus » 15 Feb 2008, 18:27

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

psykx

Postby psykx » 24 Feb 2008, 14:31

I meant I have a folder of template files that needs to be in the user selected style to be able to use the template files e.g multiple copies of my folder and it's content in each of the styles in the style folder. But never mind I'm working on more pressing matters atm until the new modx installer is released

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”