another error. please help!

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lance1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

another error. please help!

Postby lance1 » 15 Mar 2008, 23:42

momentum

Re: another error. please help!

Postby momentum » 16 Mar 2008, 07:10

What are you using to edit your files with?

Check all files you've edited with a plain text editor. I expect you have something (a space character even) before the <?php at the head of one of your files.

Craig.

lance1

Re: another error. please help!

Postby lance1 » 16 Mar 2008, 15:47

thanks for your help!!

i wish i would have done this before i just reupped the forum again xD

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”