page_footer(): File?

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sabrown100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

page_footer(): File?

Postby sabrown100 » 30 Mar 2008, 13:17

Hi,

I am looking to integrate the style of my phpBB3 forum with that of the whole site and I have a question about controlling the loading of the page. Which file is page_footer defined in? Any help will be appreciated.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: page_footer(): File?

Postby igorw » 30 Mar 2008, 13:31

includes/functions.php

- we're poor!

sabrown100

Re: page_footer(): File?

Postby sabrown100 » 30 Mar 2008, 18:49

Will any changes I make appear on all pages?

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”