Hide Post-Counts

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sabrown100
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hide Post-Counts

Postby sabrown100 » 08 Apr 2008, 13:03

Firstly this has been a very helpful forum in answering my questions about customizing phpBB3 forums.

Post-counts often seem to be a motivator to make useless posts and many forums have removed them from showing on topic pages. Can you show me how to mod phpBB3 to do this? And help will be appreciated.

sabrown100

Re: Hide Post-Counts

Postby sabrown100 » 08 Apr 2008, 13:24

Don't Worry - I have worked out how.

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”