Pre modded Phpbb3

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pre modded Phpbb3

Postby Morris » 22 Apr 2008, 19:15

Hello.

I am going to help out a friend of mine to premod a forum for him to install.
What i wonder is, how to i solve the sql questions for the mods to be installed automatic when he installs the forum for the first time.

And where to i put the info in the footer that its me that have modded the forum so it will show up after he has installed it?

Thanks in advance.

pavobe

Re: Pre modded Phpbb3

Postby pavobe » 24 Apr 2008, 05:12

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”