automatic info adder

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EY
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

automatic info adder

Postby EY » 28 Apr 2008, 11:49

Alright im not sure how to title this but does not matter much

What would be the best way of taking an info that user enters in the UCP *like the age)
and create a new ACP page where it will automaticly add the User's name,e-mail adress and his age?

Thanks!
Never Say Never!

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: automatic info adder

Postby Semi_Deus » 28 Apr 2008, 16:16

Custom profile fields :)
There is an option when creating those that only administrators can see what the user has entered in his custom profile field.

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 28 Apr 2008, 22:11

I don't think you understood what i was asking :P

I just want to take the following info of every user and create a page in the ACP will it will be displayed.
Never Say Never!

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Semi_Deus » 01 May 2008, 09:22

Why do you need a new page for that?
Its easier I think when its in the users profile, then you wont have to make a totaly new page with edit functions etc.
Because that would be needed.

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 01 May 2008, 22:39

Why i want to add a new page? Because i want to :)

Found it :D
Never Say Never!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”