EasyData suggestions.

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

EasyData suggestions.

Postby Obsidian » 24 Jun 2008, 07:18

mtotheikle

Re: EasyData suggestions.

Postby mtotheikle » 26 Jun 2008, 02:08

Sounds like a good idea. Is that code thing something you made or found? If it is available#
do you have a link to it?

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 26 Jun 2008, 08:44

That, if you looked near the footer of the page, is easily answered. It's something I made myself, it pulls the data from the site's forums and first posts in a topic for select topics.

Aside from that...I take it noone has suggestions? :|

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 27 Jul 2008, 11:38

- we're poor!

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 28 Jul 2008, 03:09

If anything, I've all but given up on this MOD, there's little interest in it and I've lost a good bit of work on it too due to corrupt files.

I'm using that repository system of mine because I can't find a Portable SVN client to start and I can't figure out the SourceForge SVN system out. XD
Twisting my home page system was easier in the end.

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 28 Jul 2008, 12:44

Sourceforge and Subversion some of the simplest things there are ;) If you need help, I can explain it for you.

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 28 Jul 2008, 15:20

Here's the easiest portable SVN client you can find: http://phpbbmodders.net/articles/general/svn_cli/

- we're poor!

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 28 Jul 2008, 18:00

Hahahah :P

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”