Question with dbal and insert into

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jadestone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question with dbal and insert into

Postby Jadestone » 25 Jun 2008, 22:37

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Question with dbal and insert into

Postby igorw » 25 Jun 2008, 22:46

- we're poor!

Jadestone

Postby Jadestone » 26 Jun 2008, 01:01

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 26 Jun 2008, 08:41

It shouldn't need to be dynamic, all that normally needs to happen is a cache purge to get that to work. :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 26 Jun 2008, 15:03

Yep, dynamic means that it's not cached. It should work fine as long as you make sure the cache is purged every time the version is updated. It will also display just fine in your footer.

The install() and uninstall() methods for module info files are currently not used. They are something that's planned for phpBB 3.2, i belive (my best guess).

:)

- we're poor!

Jadestone

Postby Jadestone » 26 Jun 2008, 21:29

thanks, serious i do appreciate it.

One more thing that has been bothering me.

when i create a a new module and i go into the ACP to install it all i see is ACP_MPS instead of My Profile Space.

now if i add the lang edits to the acp/common.php then it works fine. i thought the purpose of creating your own lang file was so that you didn't have to edit any of phpbb's.

So for setting up the modules is that something i have to do or is there a problem? my lang file works on everything but when i go to the options panel to install the module, the drop down options will show the template varialbe ACP_MPS instead of My Profile Space.

again thanks for all your help, i have learned a lot already

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 26 Jun 2008, 21:34

- we're poor!

Jadestone

Postby Jadestone » 26 Jun 2008, 23:02

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Semi_Deus » 27 Jun 2008, 08:57

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 27 Jun 2008, 19:07

- we're poor!

Jadestone

Postby Jadestone » 27 Jun 2008, 23:53

thanks again!

You have been very helpful!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”