GFX Request Form Mod Help

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
squewheet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GFX Request Form Mod Help

Postby squewheet » 15 Jul 2008, 02:29

Ok since, I can't get anyone to make this mod for me I was wondering if someone will help me make the mod or tell me where to start or even what I need to do to start making it. Please Help!

Thanks,

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: GFX Request Form Mod Help

Postby igorw » 17 Jul 2008, 15:46

Well if you want to start modding there's two things i'd suggest.

1. Install MODs. By installing MODs and also trying to understand them a bit, you'll start to figure out what kind of edits are needed to which files.

2. Read through a PHP tutorial. It's very important that you understand the basics. Once you know them, you have something to build upon. Then you can pick up the rest on the way. [url=http://www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp]Here[/url] is one you can take a look at.

A final note: You may also want to take a look at some articles on how phpBB3's system works. [url=http://phpbbmodders.net/articles/3.0/]In our knowledge base[/url] there are a few things you should take a look at DBAL, language and template system are the most important things, as you cannot create a real phpBB page without them.

I have huge respect that you're taking this by yourself, and i'm glad to support you ;).

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”