Getting WAY too many results...

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Getting WAY too many results...

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 30 Jul 2008, 13:08

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting WAY too many results...

Postby Lord Le Brand » 30 Jul 2008, 13:37

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Getting WAY too many results...

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 30 Jul 2008, 18:00

Thanks again! Thanks to you, I've got a full function done for getting posts. You can specify an array of forums and topics to get them from, the number you want to get, the number of characters to show, and much much more ;). Just the ACP now :P

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”