sql help needed badly

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2bit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

sql help needed badly

Postby 2bit » 01 Aug 2008, 23:55

I have checked the coding guidlines and a few other sources wich confused me even more. In php it is rather strait forward to connect to the database,retrieve data,and close database connection, and there you have it! but with phpbb3 its toatly diffrent. i just need a basic example of how to query the database without all the added confusion of adding limits and so forth to the query. I hope you understood what all that! any help will be cool.

EXreaction

Re: sql help needed badly

Postby EXreaction » 02 Aug 2008, 00:16

$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql is the query you want to run
My phpBB3 Mods:
| | | |

2bit

Postby 2bit » 02 Aug 2008, 00:18

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 02 Aug 2008, 00:24

- we're poor!

2bit

Postby 2bit » 02 Aug 2008, 01:14

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 02 Aug 2008, 09:18

Yep, that's good. One piece at a time. :)

- we're poor!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”