Smilies Popup style

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Smilies Popup style

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 04 Aug 2008, 00:16

The style for my site is similar to phpBB Modders in that it has a dark bg, and then an area in the center that is much lighter. The problem is, with my smilies popup, it looks really bad...http://alphaportal.net/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=8. I asked Semi Deus, and he told me that he just gave Igor the images, and he made the thing. Well, I looked at the source for the smilies thing, but I have a problem: it uses css and not just html, so I can't get it all from viewing the source in a web browser. Igor, it would really help if you could give me the code needed, and explain how it's used.

Thanks, very much!

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Smilies Popup style

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 04 Aug 2008, 01:47

Nevermind, I got it ;) Here, if you wanna look : http://alphaportal.net/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=8

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”