Help with html/css - Buttons menu

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kamahl

Help with html/css - Buttons menu

Postby Kamahl » 04 Aug 2008, 12:29

Hi I am working on Buttons menu and ACP for settings. now I added value for align (left,center,right) and I need to rewrite html + css files. I am using float:left; there so I cant use align to set buttons into middle of menu. I cant set them to search bar. My friend tried to rewrite it, he deleted floats and rewrite html a bit and add some classes in css, and it was working but not in IE because of missing floats.. So can someone download this http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2910 and try to a little rewrite the code.

you can use this code (in index is only menu and in style go on the end of file and there are classes defined for menu), this is what I want but this doesnt work in IE
menu.rar
(71.91 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
||

Kamahl

Re: Help with html/css - Buttons menu

Postby Kamahl » 05 Aug 2008, 22:01

any ideas? :)
||

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”